Click Here for Ludus presentation. We learned how to make a Ludus presentation in class, then we were told to make a personal presentation that told a story. I chose the 2021-2022 Los Angeles Chargers season. We were also told to have certain things on the presentation, such as a video or gifs.
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
QR Code
I chose a picture that I edited and made that meant a lot to me. I then put the code on it and had it direct to my girlfriends instagram a...
-
Plant Website Link In the past two classes, we had to make our own website. We used the layout from a previous website that we worked on, th...
-
This was our tutorial on how to make a book cover on Abode Indesign. There wasn't a ton to this project off the bat, but then we were i...
-
Your Houston Map Website - Through the use of ArcGIS, we were able to change the colors of counties depending on the amount of entries that...
No comments:
Post a Comment